Friday, November 13, 2009

G'day,
Hope you are well, & happy.
Not much happened today at work worth writing about, but after work I took some video footage of some harvesting that is happening near where I live. I've yet to down load it, then it will need editing before I can show it on my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/dgls57 and maybe on here.
I worked on the grain harvest in '05, I drove a tractor towing a 25ton bin (chaser or haul-out bin), so it was good for me to watch this afternoon. I could probably have done some harvest work this year because my boss said there is not a lot of work until the irrigation starts. But I also need time to myself a bit.
I've accepted an invitation to attend a dinner with some of the Jesus racing supporters in Sydney next month at Homebush bay, to do with the V8 Supercar event (Sydney 500) on the first weekend of Dec. So I will take my camera & camcorder.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Doug. I responded to your comment on my blog just now, so I won't repeat myself except to say that I also enjoyed our video talk the other night and I hope we can do that often.

    I live on Skype tommorrow at various times from about 7:00am East coast daylight saving time onwards. If you're able to be about, maybe we can yack again.

    Hope to see you.

    Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Doug,
    Good to see you are posting again :)
    Will look at your video when you get it posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing some of your grat photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry,
    I think I told you that our last chat was my first video conversation ever, I had the hard ware for a year or so but have only recently used Scype.
    I would like to chat again sometime, unless I'm busy( I mean when I have a download happening, or working on an image), I will otherwise accept an invitation to chat.
    Thanks again
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whiteangel
    Hi Margaret,
    I can't create a new bigblog, so I thought I will create a blogger blog again instead, bigblog is not the same now anyway.
    I just wanted to conect with you and others again.
    Thanks for dropping by.
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane,
    Thanks.
    I have got a new Flickr account also
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/13058343@N03/
    I should try to put a link in here somewhere.
    C ya.
    Doug

    ReplyDelete

Followers