Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today 17th Nov 09

G'day,
Well today here on the farm things went ok, we got a few things done before it got too hot. They said it got to 41C in Moree. I spent a few hours here in front of the air conditioner, it's still warm outside this evening.
I linked a couple of my other sites, Flikr (slideshow), and I was able to embed a video that is on my youtube channel into my previous post on here.
A friend invited me to go fishing/camping Saturday night just gone,


I had a great time, learned a few things about freshwater fishing.
We didn't catch much, except this Turtle (or is it a Tortoise?),

it went back into the water
And some Carp which we left on the bank.
My mate caught some yellow belly but they were a bit small so they went straight back in.
I'm still trying to understand blogger and what I can do and not do with (or to) this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for comment on my blogger. I don't use BB very much because I don't care for the way it is either.

    Looks like you had a great time fishing...but you know I would have to throw all the fish back. Do believe I am a softy when it comes to killing fish.
    -Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doug, Nice pics as usual. Looks like a really nice spot, even without fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good website you should check once you will enjoy watching this this is a religious website bhaKti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you get into multi-level marketing, do your research and look at the different types of compensation programs. play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Followers