Friday, February 19, 2010

ArmorAll Bathurst 12 hour

I went to the ArmorAll Bathurst 12 hour race at Mt Panorama last week end(12th-14th Feb).
It rained a lot over the three days I was there, although I was able to take a lot of still photo's and some video footage.
The only camping at the track was behind the pit area, which was good because the drivers and cars of the support categories were also camped there.
I arrived on the Thursday but there was no practice on that day so I visited the Australian Motor Racing Museum.
Picture 047fxd1
This is the winning car driven by John Bowe, Paul Morris & Garry Holt
Picture 512
I'm still learning to edit my video's, I have two new vid's on Youtube.

4 comments:

  1. This is a nice blog which you can enjoy with your framily and friend so i recommend you to visit our web site
    bhaKti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satta King this is nice blog i this there is a littlke short i waNT TO CLEAR THABT BUT not here visit to my site and nknow it Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Play Bazaar should take lessons on a wind instrument. This is not only a good way to expand your horizons, but it will also strengthen the muscles that are the source of sleep apnea problems. Training these muscles will strengthen them and may help you to control them while you sleep and thus lessen your Satta King sleep apnea symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post Nice post love it check my site for fast Satta King we provide superfast and all time result SattaKing also check सट्टा किंग and Satta matka

    ReplyDelete

Followers