Tuesday, December 29, 2009

G'day,
Well today I became bored after sittin 'round for 3 day's due to the rain, although we needed it. So I went for drive to Collarenebri to check out the Barwon R., see if it is flooding yet, it wasn't.

Driving out there listening to 2WEB AM 585 on the radio I learned that the Barwon may flood north of Collarenebri in the next few days, so I might go out there again in a few days time with my camera & camcorder.
On the way back I saw a Wedgy (Wedged Tail Eagle)

, I need a bigger lens because I couldn't get close enough before it took off,



it was feeding on roadkill (Emu I think).

5 comments:

  1. It must be good for the farmers to get rain out there. The pics of the wedgie are great. Birds are so hard to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doug thanks for dropping by my blog, it's the rain great I love wet days unless I have to go out then would prefer it to be dry as I don't like to drive in wet weather.

    Some great photos you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting to see how the country changes with the rain, hope you do get the chance to see it.
    Happy New Year..be safe in 2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the time to filter your recruits. Anyone looking to make a quick dollar is not worth your efforts. This attitude will lead them down paths that could ultimately hurt your business as they mismanage customers. You also don't want to dismiss someone just because they are only ready to give a few hours a week.
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Followers